how to get appstore url , before submit a app to App Store ?

Hi,

There is a link for the app page of appstore, in my app.

So I want to know the url address of the page.

So I goto iTunes connect, and follow the path as iTunes Connext-> App Store-> App Information-> Additional Information -> View on App Store.

Then, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sutiawbapp/id1166499?ls=1&mt=8 <- I got something like this..

but when I goto page of that address, it is English page.

Default language is English, so it is OK, but my iPhone used to set as foreign language, and it is still goto US page in a foreign language setting.

In this case, I like to goto foreign language appstore..

it will be OK to use '> Additional Information -> View on App Store' link address ??

Thanks 🙂

Accepted Reply

Just use an easy-to-read URL (different syntax for Mac or iTunes App Store):

Creating easy-to-read short links to the App Store ... - Apple Developer

Don't become nervous, it takes some hours after "Ready to sale" to work...

HTH, Mattes

Replies

Just use an easy-to-read URL (different syntax for Mac or iTunes App Store):

Creating easy-to-read short links to the App Store ... - Apple Developer

Don't become nervous, it takes some hours after "Ready to sale" to work...

HTH, Mattes

Thanks Mattes,

Actually I want to know the link address 'before' submiting to app store review, not ready to sale phase..

(in debug, develope phase)

When you create an app, it has an apple id 9-digit string (found in iTunes Connect), before completing the submittal process.

You can feed that to iTunes LinkMaker and it will generate a link that will work later, and you can have ready for marketing ramp up prior to release to the store.

Auto clicker

My caffeine Apple Watch health tracker app

When I try using the "short link" method in the accepted reply, the Mac App Store app goes into an infinite loop of "Cannot Connect to App Store" error messages.