How do I get all Consumable IAP Transactions with StoreKit 2

Hey all,

I've been using StoreKit 2 lately and I'm so deeply impressed with how much easier it has become.

For a better user experience regarding transaction history, I've built a view that would show every transaction made in the past with the option to request a refund natively.

The only problem I'm facing at the moment is that I can't seem to get a list with all transactions, my app has Non-consumable, Consumable and Subscription IAP and I only get the Non-consumable + Subscriptions when I use the Transaction.all

Does anyone have any idea how I can get the Consumable transactions as well?

Current code

@MainActor
    func getPurchasedProducts() async {
        //Iterate through all of the user's purchased products.
        for await result in StoreKit.Transaction.all {
            if case .verified(let transaction) = result {
                if !self.transactions.contains(transaction) {
                    self.transactions.append(transaction)
                    self.transactions = sortByDate(self.transactions)
                }
            }
        }
    }

Accepted Reply

Due to the nature of consumable in-app purchases, it's up to your system to keep track of what content the user is entitled to after you finish a transaction for a consumable product. I would recommend storing all of the information necessary for your app's user experience before finishing consumable transactions.

Replies

Due to the nature of consumable in-app purchases, it's up to your system to keep track of what content the user is entitled to after you finish a transaction for a consumable product. I would recommend storing all of the information necessary for your app's user experience before finishing consumable transactions.