[bug report] ios 15 safari web page crash and keep reloading

Device: ios 15

Reproduction steps:

1: open https://neocrm.m.zhiye.com/#/ with ios 15 safari

Results:

Page keep reloading and eventually crash. (issue related to the memory)

Expect results:

Page works fine.

• Other site that can trigger this bug:

https://m.amap.com/

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi towry. We appreciate your feedback in the Developer Forums. To ensure the issue you're seeing can be investigated by the relevant engineering teams, we ask you to submit feedback reports for any issues you encounter. You can do so from the Feedback Assistant app or Feedback Assistant website. Be sure to include a sysdiagnose and system report (gathered by Feedback Assistant app by default; you'll need to create a sysdiagnose and system profile yourself if you use the website), and any other logs that may be useful for investigating your report. A detailed bug report with logs allows the engineering teams to investigate the issue, and contact you via Feedback Assistant if they need more details or when the issue is resolved.

—jasonag.

Am totally having the same problems with Ios15 on ipad and iPhone. In addition to calendar freezes AND tonight tried to download the newest update 15.2 only to have it go to the black screen of death (and I thought windows was bad) and not upload.

I have multiple apps that can only go so far before they close down, including Safari!

also, Apple really makes it difficult to report bugs, the feedback assistant is a joke, especially if you are not a developer.

Fix this fast or let us go back to 14 where it was more stabile, Steve Jobs is twirling right now!

I'm having the same issue. I shortly see a message at the top of the page that it has errors, page reloads and shows a generic "repeated erro" message. Safari dev tools shows no errors at all. Excepted behaviour: display an error in the console instead of reloading the page or redirecting to a generic error page and thus clearing the console where error messages might be displayed. With the current behaviour it's nearly impossible to debug.