SFAuthorizationpluginview dismiss in 20 second.

I have created a custom username/password lock screen using SFAuthorizationPluginView. When lock the screen the view appears. The cursor start blinking in TextField. However, it always automatically dismiss in 20 second if ideal. I could see the Mechanism dealloc gets called and dismiss the view. Based on my investigation, I think the system kill the view in 20second, and there is no ways to increase that and keep the custom screen for more time. Any help will be appreciate.

Accepted Reply

Hmmm, this is definitely ringing some bells…

A while back I worked a DTS incident where the developer was reporting a similar issue. I eventually tracked down the source of this timeout and concluded that there was no way to configure it. The developer ended up filing a bug about this (r. 62765408). I just checked on their bug and have no progress to share.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Replies

Hmmm, this is definitely ringing some bells…

A while back I worked a DTS incident where the developer was reporting a similar issue. I eventually tracked down the source of this timeout and concluded that there was no way to configure it. The developer ended up filing a bug about this (r. 62765408). I just checked on their bug and have no progress to share.

Share and Enjoy

We have created a custom lock screen window using SFAuthorizationPluginView. We would like to know if the related issue is fixed (r. 62765408) or if there is an alternative option to increase the 20 seconds timeout. And if it is solved, the version from which the change would be applied.

I had a look at the bug (r. 62765408) and there’s been no change here.

Share and Enjoy