Request failed with http status code 503

Hi, I was able to create subscriptions in my container with the following code, but now for some unknown reason, I can't create one anymore, and instead I get the error message in the title above.

Thanks so much for any assistance you may be able to extend!!!

Ed

func subscribe() {           // Only proceed if you need to create the subscription.     guard !UserDefaults.standard.bool(forKey: "didCreateClassTableSubscription")       else { return }                   // Define a predicate that matches records with a tags field     // that contains the word 'Swift'.     //let predicate = NSPredicate(format: "TRUEPREDICATE")     //let predicate = NSPredicate(format: "tags CONTAINS %@", "Swift")     let predicate = NSPredicate(format: "userRef == %@", RYH.userRef)               // Create a subscription and scope it to the 'FeedItem' record type.     // Provide a unique identifier for the subscription and declare the     // circumstances for invoking it.     let subscription = CKQuerySubscription(recordType: "ClassTable",                         predicate: predicate,                         subscriptionID: "ClassTableCreate",                         options: .firesOnRecordCreation)

// Further specialize the subscription to only evaluate     // records in a specific record zone.     //subscription.zoneID = recordZone.zoneID               // Configure the notification so that the system delivers it silently     // and, therefore, doesn't require permission from the user.     let notificationInfo = CKSubscription.NotificationInfo()     notificationInfo.shouldSendContentAvailable = true     subscription.notificationInfo = notificationInfo               // Save the subscription to the server.     let operation = CKModifySubscriptionsOperation(       subscriptionsToSave: [subscription], subscriptionIDsToDelete: nil)

operation.modifySubscriptionsCompletionBlock = { subscriptions, deleted, error in               if let error = error {                 // Handle the error.         self.errorMsg = "RYHTVC.subscribe.error1. "         self.errorMsg += error.localizedDescription as Any as! String         self.queryError(self.errorMsg)                 } else {                 // Record that the system successfully creates the subscription         // to prevent unnecessary trips to the server in later launches.         UserDefaults.standard.setValue(true, forKey: "didCreateClassTableSubscription")       }     }               // Set an appropriate QoS and add the operation to the private     // database's operation queue to execute it.     let ryhDB = CKContainer(identifier: RYH.containerIdentifier).publicCloudDatabase     operation.qualityOfService = .utility     ryhDB.add(operation)   }