Does the "IA Pingback delay" profile really expire two weeks after installation?

The Testing Ad Attributions with a Downloaded Profile page, from which we download the IA Pingback delay profile that reduces the wait time for an SKAdNetwork pingback, says:

This testing profile expires two weeks after you install it on the device. To continue testing, download the latest profile and reinstall it.

In my experience, this seems not to be the case at all. As of this moment, the profile itself was last updated on June 8, 2021. I periodically re-install it just to be safe, but it seems to continue to work longer than 2 weeks from the installation date.

Are the docs correct? Do I need to keep refreshing my test devices with the same profile?

If the profile really does expire two weeks after installation, can we get one that lasts longer? Having to keep updating the profile on multiple devices is a hassle, and it introduces unnecessary uncertainty into a process that already has a lot of moving parts.