Rename the street on the Apple map

Hi!

The Shahamiryany Street in Yerevan's Shengavit administrative district, the Republic of Armenia, was renamed after Hrant Vardanyan on June 22, 2021. Please, rename the street on the Apple map. The postal code is 0061.

Please see the attached link, which approves that the Shahamiryany Street renamed after Hrant Vardanyan https://www.panorama.am/en/news/2021/06/22/Yerevan-street-Hrant-Vardanyan/2524319/

I just want to share with you other maps links where the Shahamiryany street is already renamed to Hrant Vardanyan. Maybe these links will help the internal team to work on our issue. See the attached links:

1. Google map - https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hrant+Vardanyan+St,+Yerevan/@40.1459874,44.5050153,18.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x406abc056f3fd70b:0x28f86c1b00a22aa0!8m2!3d40.1468742!4d44.5034239

2.Yandex map - https://yandex.com/maps/10262/yerevan/geo/1695950987/?ll=44.502397%2C40.146560&z=17.8

Accepted Reply

Hi there!

Fortunately, I was able to see your street name change requests in our internal issue tracking system. The requests have been assigned to the proper team and the issue is being worked on. I don't have a timeline for when this will be fixed, but please know that your request has been processed and is being handled by the proper people.

• Hi Graphics and Games Engineer, thanks for hopeful words. I’ll wait for changes.

• Great! @Astghik remember to mark this response as the correct answer to the question.

Add a Comment

Replies

This is the Apple Developer Forum.

You can use the Maps app to send feedback about issues in Apple Maps.
(A quick Google search will show a guide, if you can't figure out how.)

Thanks for reply! I have tried to rename the street on the Apple via map settings many times / Report an Issue/Map Labels/ Rename roads category but unfortunately do not have any feedback yet. I also submitted an inquiry on the Apple Maps Product Feedback website and got an answer that my issue was forwarded to the internal team of the map but it may fall into the category of being longer-term fixes. I need to know is it possible to speed up the process of fixing the issue? Can I hope that this issue will be finally fixed?

Can I hope that this issue will be finally fixed?

I suspect that you will hear nothing for a (long?) time, and then one day, your street will be renamed.
When that day will be, who can say?
But never give up hope!

I am not an Apple employee, I'm an independent app developer.
My point was that this developer forum is unlikely to progress your issue.

It is good to hear that you have already reported your issue via the correct channel, and I wish you good luck with it!

Hi there!

Fortunately, I was able to see your street name change requests in our internal issue tracking system. The requests have been assigned to the proper team and the issue is being worked on. I don't have a timeline for when this will be fixed, but please know that your request has been processed and is being handled by the proper people.

• Hi Graphics and Games Engineer, thanks for hopeful words. I’ll wait for changes.

• Great! @Astghik remember to mark this response as the correct answer to the question.

Add a Comment