Xcode 13.2.1 does not recognize iOS 15.2

I installed Xcode 13.2.1 to my MacBook Air M1 model, then updated my iPhone 13 pro with iOS 15.2.

I opened the Xcode project which was correctly working with previous version then RUN it with iPhone 13 pro which iOS is the latest one 15.2, Xcode does not recognize iOS 15.2.

"Failed to prepare device for development." message is displayed. It says "This operation can fail if the version of the OS on the device is incompatible with the installed version of Xcode. You may also need to restart your mac and device in order to correctly detect compatibility."

Why?

• Self solved. I powered off the iPhone 13 pro then powered up it, then did the same process. Xcode recognize iOS 15.2. I do not understand why this power on/off work is required.

• Agreed. This is very strange.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Self solved.

• nice to hear you self solved but having the same issue can you please share how you solved this??? thanks...

Add a Comment

Replies

Self solved.

• nice to hear you self solved but having the same issue can you please share how you solved this??? thanks...

Add a Comment

maybe post a solution? u know maybe someone else could also have this issue

• The solution is in a reply to the question, not in an answer--restart the phone.

Add a Comment

Check your device connected via network, if so uncheck the connect via network box. Unplug and plug again your device. That's solved!!!

From https://stackoverflow.com/a/72045588/426812

I have the latest version of : iOS - 15.4.1 Xcode - 13.3.1 Still was not able to run the app on my device. Solution that worked for me: simple iPhone restart

Did not work for me. Tried restarting everything.

This didn't work for me either