App update review got rejected

Hi All

This is my 16 year old daughter's first app. It's a fun maths game. Version1.0 was approved after 2 days without any issue. Version 2.0 she added a leaderboard (using Playfab). and the update was rejected with below messages:

"The review of your app is taking longer than expected. Once we have completed our review, we will notify you via Resolution Center."

The same app update was approved by Google Store Console straight away.

With the new leaderboard feature, the app asks the users to set a username but not linked to any email or any other personal account. No personal information is required. So we don't think this is called "collect user information", is this correct?

We searched on the forum and I see other developers had similar issue but can't tell how their issue got resolved.

Can any developer had the same issue advise, how long does the further review take?

My daughter is passionate about the software development and she put a lot of effort to make this feature working. Now the rejection made her quite frustrated. So I'm seeking advice from the experienced developers.

Thanks in advance!