Monterey Update Jan 19, 2022 - Major Bluetooth issues and Sytem Preference issues

Hi Update complete today and

• Magic Mouse is no longer scrolling
  • Accessibility, Sound, Keyboard in Preferences can't be accessed
  • iPods Pro can't be connected as well as any other device for audio
  • Photos not synching
  • Keyboard audio regulation switched off, unless on a wire

Really? Yes, nothing changed with 12.1

Replies

I recently downloaded Monterey on my 2017 MacBook Air. It has prevented bluetooth from connecting to anything and the icon is greyed out with a line through it. I have tried the varied fixes that I found on line but to no avail. I am hoping that Apple will quickly put a fix in a future update because this is an extremely annoying problem for a large number of Apple fans.

Hi my bluetooth wont turn on after monterey Is anyone solved his problem of bluetooth turning on after monterey 12.3.1 or public beta 12.4? I updated to it but yet can’t turning on bluetooth of my core i5 macbook / anyone does have better solution? / I delete plist / rest smc and nvram / reset bluetooth / reinstall mac old and new versions / clean install mac / try unsigned blufix kext / try pkill bluetoothd in terminal try bluetool by brew / force quit bluetoothd and… / but didn’t solve it and I cant turn on bluetooth and using my magic mouse 2