SIWA Server to Server notifications: TLS 1.3 support?

I have configured my app and my servers correctly as documented to receive S2S notifications for Sign-In With Apple and yet, I am not receiving any notification at all.

Of course I have verified that the endpoints are reachable.

I have noticed a similar issue with S2S notifications for subscriptions, which made me introduce a hack in my environment that allows TLS 1.2 for that, although I can see that Apple clients negotiate TLS 1.3 occasionally (really weird).

Has anyone faced a similar issue and found a solution other than to revert to TLS 1.2?

For me, these S2S notifications are the only clients to my servers that would need this.

As a side note: it would be really helpful in troubleshooting to see some form of feedback in the developer account for the notification endpoint configuration (e.g. if there was an error registered by Apple and if so, which one). Without it, we're completely blind and don't know anything. Other providers with such a remote integration provide feedback or at least have a "test" option that can be used for verification and/or troubleshooting. IDK why Apple is so closed up here, really.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Enote-Kane Down vote post of Enote-Kane

Replies

Bump: Nobody else tries to establish a TLS 1.3 only server? Am I the only one picking up the best and most secure standards protocol version?