photo no available on viber servers_iphone 11 pro max

Hi All, my question is related to topic of opening pictures and sending ii on viber. Since this morning i can not open any of them, with the message: this photo is no longer available on vibers servers. to protect your privacy we keep mesaages and media for a limited time only. Each sender try to resend the photos and i can not open them at all, neither i can send the media. How to fix this?

• Same Question here?

• Experiencing the same thing on my iphone 12 pro max

• Same thing, latest and greatest iOS... but Viber working fine on desktop.

Replies

Hi Jenny, I have the same problem since today as well ..

• Hi, I'm getting the same on 13 pro max since last night.

Add a Comment

I had the same problem. I backed up all my chat history from the settings and then uninstall the app. After installing it again all pictures were visible.

• Hello, same problem here. Latest iOS and iPhone 13pro. since yesterday I can’t open any new photos videos sent by friends and enemies 😊 or family members… it is pretty annoying… help.. George from Hungary Budapest

Add a Comment

I just managed to sort it out. Before I had switched off Save to Gallery option (Viber Settings - Media). Once I turned it on I could receive and send photos again.

Hi there,

You might have better luck asking this question over in Apple Support Communities run by Apple Support.