"Your request couldn't be completed" when trying to install a new build from testflight

Whenever I try to install a new build from testflight I get this error "Could not install [appname]. Your request couldn't be completed. Try again". Deleted the whole app and started again but nothing seems to work. No occured when compiling the app during development locally.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of behnoliam Down vote post of behnoliam
6.7k views

Replies

I got the same problem, anyone has an idea ?

Same problem here. I don't see any reason...

Getting the same issue please heeelp

Just happened to me trying to make a new build with a very small change (hide a subscription option by commenting out a dictionary entry). The project is a react-native one which uses expo with the bare workflow. Things which have changed since the last successful release:

• New computer with m1 processor
  • Xcode 13 (was 12.5)
  • Different node version, ruby and python.

There are no errors on build, and it's running fine in debug as well as release mode on devices (plugged to the computer to install with Xcode)

Also tried by running Xcode with Rosetta, and making a new distribution/provisioning profile (automatic and manual signing) with no success.

Didn't try Xcode 12.5 or other means of distribution like Ad-hoc with Firebase yet.

Firebase distribution work-well without any problem. This issue only exist on Testflight.

I got the same problem.

I don't use firebase distribution. Is there no solution to this problem? We can't really finalize our testing phase

Add a Comment

Same here, testflight dont let install binaries

Same problem. I just created the Developer account earlier this week. Trying to distribute to friends and it's very frustrating.

Same Problem. Worked with another build, even updated builds, but now just seems to not work out of nowhere.

Same problem, with an updated app. Everything inside TestFlight looks fine. But installation just fails. No idea why.

Same isue

Facing the same problem. Upgraded to xCode 14.1 with an app built with react-native 0.72.4. App is in status "Waiting for review" yet external users who have tested the previous versions with no issue. Users reinstalled TestFlight and still same error. No idea what root cause is.

• I am getting exactly the same issue. Any update in this?

Add a Comment

same problem here, already creates feedback ticket. id: FB13116464

same problem here, please feedback about this issue