Cannot Apply for Apple Park Special Day!

Apple Recommended

• Thanks Apple!

Add a Comment

Replies

In case Apple does read this here is my support ID: 101696758244

Same for me, I received the email that I am eligible as a member of the Swift Student Challenge 2022, but it says I don't have the permission, my ID: 101696766249

• I am cringing as we don't have long and really hope we will be able to access it before the deadline!!!

Add a Comment

I even got an email a couple minutes before saying I am eligible and to apply now!

• May I ask if that works for you now? It still says “cannot view this page” to me.

• Still not working...

Add a Comment

Exact same problem here. This seems to be specific of SSC applicants. Also got the mail.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of a2br Down vote reply of a2br

Apple Dev Escalations just emailed me regarding my request

• So, what did they share?

• I got the exact same problem here. How is it?

• They are looking into it

I received the email that I am eligible as a member of the Swift Student Challenge 2022, but it says I don't have the permission don't no is this a error

• Thanks Apple!

Add a Comment

Problem fixed guys , try now its working !!!!

Great! One last question though: the interface seems to have been designed for adults; I have to choose whether the application is for myself, or for a 13-17 years old. I'm both, what should I check?

• I am 13-17 and I just selected the first option assuming it know's my age @Apple

• Sorry Apple Relations just said use the 13-17 option if you are in that age group

Add a Comment