Xcode Cloud not loading anymore

I can't use Xcode Cloud in the last days anymore.

I've tried it in both Xcode 13.4.1 running on Monterey and Xcode 14 beta running on Ventura beta.

All I get is a spinner with the message "Analysing Workspace" and after quite a while an error message saying "Could not load Xcode Cloud data".

I've tried this on multiple projects on both apps/platforms.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of zeusent Down vote post of zeusent
3.6k views
  • I am getting the "Could not load Xcode Cloud data" on macOS Monterey (12.5 Beta (21G5037d))

• I am getting the "Could not load Xcode Cloud data" on macOS Monterey 12.4

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi! if you are using cocoapds/carthage in your projects you need to follow those instructions: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode/making-dependencies-available-to-xcode-cloud

I had the same issue with cocoapods in my project and now i'm able to use xcode cloud.

This happened to me! The fix was to go to Xcode's Preferences -> Accounts tab and make sure I was properly signed in with my Apple ID.

This also happened to me. After checking and correcting developer sign-in issues. Still nothing. Xcode needed to be shut-down and restarted before things sprang to life for me..

• Quoting Xcode (cmd+Q) helped me

Add a Comment

1- Delete your Podfile.lock (I like to use the command '-rm -rf Podfile.lock' on the terminal for this) 2- Delete your Pods folder (I like to use the command '-rm -rf Pods' in the terminal for this) 3- Delete your .xcworkspace 4- Pod install 5- Clear your project into XCode> Product> Clean Build Folder

Third step helped me to resolve this issue