Xcode Cloud - could not resolve package dependencies

I have recently set up Xcode Cloud but have been continually getting the following error:

fatal: could not read Username for 'http://github.com': terminal prompts disabled

an out of date resolve file was detected

I am not entirely sure how to resolve this issue and would kindly welcome any feedback. The account used to configure Xcode Cloud was different from my personal GitHub account if that helps at all.

Additionally, I also get the error:

Repository Issue. Xcode Cloud is unable to connect to the repository __ . Reconnect the repository to resume builds.

Replies

I was able to resolve this issue by navigating to the Xcode Cloud Settings in AppStoreConnect and manually re-granting permission for the repo connected through Github. You can do this through Xcode by going to Product -> Xcode Cloud -> <Your App> -> Manage Repositories.

Make sure that you are also signed into the account you originally setup Xcode Could with. There should be a button next to the repositories connected that says grant . Clicking this should hopefully resolve your issue.

• Xcode Cloud successfully identifies the repository with missing access and there is indeed a button Grant, but tapping the button leads to simply opening the main AppStoreConnect page.

After I check again in Product -> Xcode Cloud -> <Your App> -> Manage Repositories the message Grant access to the following repositories to allow them to be used for this product is still there and the grant button does nothing again.

Add a Comment

I am facing the same kind of issue. I used two private dependencies, one is successfully granted, but when I click on another it shows Bitbucket Cloud installation was incomplete. Do you have any idea about it?