Reality Converter, problem converting usdz file with multiple animation

Hello, I created in Blender a simple cube with 2 animations, one animation move up and down the cube and second one rotating cube on his position. I exported this file in glb format and I tried to converted using Reality Converter, unfortunately I can only see 1 animation.

Is there any limitation of Reality Converter? Can I include more than 1 animation?

The original file glb has the 2 animation inside, as you can see from the screenshot I checked the file using a online viewer for glb and there are no problem, both animations are in.

The converter unfortunately see only the last one created.

Any reason or explanation? I believe is a limitation on Reality Converter

Regards

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of dm1886 Down vote post of dm1886
1.5k views

Replies

The limitation is with the USD file format, as it only supports 1 animation timeline, so Reality Converter only reads the first animation from your glb file.

I had similar problem a year back with usdz, the best and optimal solution is to use open-source GLB-layer, this shall convert the GLB into renderable 3D model at runtime. This third-party library follows khronos standards and specs so most material, animation works flawlessly in SceneKit. However you may encounter issue while triggering animation embedded in GLB in realitykit for iOS or visionOS as library lacks support for animation.

which third-party library you use? please tell to me some information. @kaustubhpatil