You do not have required contracts to perform an operation.

2022-07-24 16:43:30.074 *** Error: Notarization failed for '/var/folders/r1/3j8rdbl95l9csz588j1nc6xc0000gn/T/electron-notarize-gGm3Fr/git-icons.zip'.
2022-07-24 16:43:30.075 *** Error: You do not have required contracts to perform an operation. With error code FORBIDDEN_ERROR.CONTRACT_NOT_VALID for id bb96a1a8-c3c3-4ded-a3c8-2abe369d8881 You do not have required contracts to perform an operation (-19208)
 {
    NSLocalizedDescription = "You do not have required contracts to perform an operation. With error code FORBIDDEN_ERROR.CONTRACT_NOT_VALID for id bb96a1a8-c3c3-4ded-a3c8-2abe369d8881";
    NSLocalizedFailureReason = "You do not have required contracts to perform an operation";
}
Answered by DTS Engineer in 721433022

I recommend that you log in to App Store Connect and review any pending agreements in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking module. If you’re a member of multiple teams, make sure you select the correct team at the top right. Make sure to do this as the Account Holder, because only they can accept legal agreements.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Accepted Answer

I recommend that you log in to App Store Connect and review any pending agreements in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking module. If you’re a member of multiple teams, make sure you select the correct team at the top right. Make sure to do this as the Account Holder, because only they can accept legal agreements.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

I also get that error. We agreed Apple Developer Program License Agreement and don't see other agreements to agree too. But we still have that error

"You do not have required contracts to perform an operation"

Recently, I encountered this issue. The problem wasn't present when I uploaded the app in December 2023, but it is occurring in January 2024. I haven't made any changes to the configurations, and the Xcode version remains the same.

Hello. Getting "You do not have required contracts to perform an operation. (ID: c5c06254-0cb3-49c5-859f-234b4552329a)" But under Agreements, Tax, and Banking module there is no pending agreements. Nothing to accepts. What is the next step? Also can be this error message can be made more meaning? Thanks. @eskimo

Same here. I'd love to make one unique publish without any new discovery...

I am also facing the same issue. I have AppManager permissions and i have uploaded many builds before even on yesterday. Although there are no pending licence agreement exist on Appstore Connect.

Having the same issue. Never seen this error before.

Am also experiencing this issue since today.

Experiencing this myself currently - anyone found solution they can share?

same issue here. when I trying to upload ipa file using Transporter or xcrun altool cli, this error appears. I also checked agreements, there is no pending agreements.

Error: You do not have required contracts to perform an operation You do not have required contracts to perform an operation. (ID: ) (403) { NSLocalizedDescription = "You do not have required contracts to perform an operation"; NSLocalizedFailureReason = "You do not have required contracts to perform an operation. (ID:)"; NSUnderlyingError = "Error Domain=IrisAPI Code=-19241 "You do not have required contracts to perform an operation" UserInfo={status=403, detail=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation., id=***, code=FORBIDDEN_ERROR.CONTRACT_NOT_VALID, title=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation, NSLocalizedFailureReason=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation., NSLocalizedDescription=You do not have required contracts to perform an operation}"; "iris-code" = "FORBIDDEN_ERROR.CONTRACT_NOT_VALID"; }

I'm experiencing this issue too

Broken for me too after an update - never had any issues at all with this before today.

Hi, i face the same issue. Worked for years and had the idea with pending contracts already before searching for the reason and finding this thread. I accepted already the newest Developer program agreement but still run into the same error

I have the same issue but after agree the agreement, its working fine for me

Q