App Translocation still happen when open a (developer ID) signed app from the (same developer ID) signed dmg on a macOS Sierra

Having signed my dmg with Developer ID and distributed to the customers. There are one customer said that he is still suffering App Translocation when double clicking the app from within the mounted dmg (downloaded from web).

I can confirm this from checking the customer's application log, where I found the application running folder contains something like "/private/var/folders/b_/5xxxxxxxxxxxx_6h0wx001c7/T/AppTranslocation/7071E95A-465E-xxxx-xxxx-49A2E413835E/d/app.app" (sorry, I have to fake part of the information.)

This issue only existed for one user account in the customers Mac OS X 10.12 (16A323). If he switched to another user account, then the issue cannot reproduce.

I had him to try the action below to avoid the App Translocation by working around the gatekeeper by remove com.app.quarantine field, which didn't work.

$ xattr -l TheApplication.dmg

com.apple.quarantine: 0081;587395fa;Firefox;

$ xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine TheApplication.dmg

$

So my questions are:

1. Why this happened on that customer's OS (Mac OS X 10.12 (16A323) Darwin 16.0.0)?

2. Where shall I check for further information related to this issue (from Console log, which should I search for?)

3. Is there another possible solution to workaround if the question 1 is not easy to answer.

Thanks,

Jack