Couldn't redeem TestFlight invitation code

Some time ago I forwarded the invite to TestFlight from my work Apple ID to my personal Apple ID (email addresses) and was testing on a personal iPhone device. I want to stop testing on my iPhone and move testing to my work iPad. Therefore, I removed the app in TestFlight from my personal device (selecting "Stop Testing") and app is no longer available.

I also removed the work Apple ID from the list of all testers for the app, as well as from the internal tester list. I then added it back, sent the invitation, but it will not work on the iPad. Subsequent builds generated new invitation codes and none of those work either. I tried three so far.

It appears my personal Apple ID is somehow permanently connected to TestFlight, even though there is no reference to my personal Apple ID in the work account. I see no references in my personal Apple ID account to the app either.

Any suggestions to get the invite to work? I don't know what else to do other than create a new Apple ID, but would rather not for a variety of reasons.

I have this exact same issue and would be very grateful if someone could help with this.

I have the same issue and cannot redeem the code from resent invitation.

Hello,

Did you find a solution?

We can't get a valid invitation for our application either...

Have a good day !

I have the very same issue

I have the same issue.

Same for me

I have the same issue. This is a blocker for testing.

I have the same issue. And have been diving into many many threads about this issue at this point. Seems like this has been an issue for years, and nobody has a solution.

I've tried deleting from all testers and sending a new invite. Tried deleting the testflight app and reinstalling while logged out from media and purchases. Tried a different device. No luck.

any fix would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue

Couldn't redeem TestFlight invitation code

Q