v2 server notifications issue

I'm implementing the v2 server notifications, according to responsebodyv2 documentation , "The signedPayload is a string of three Base64 URL-encoded components, separated by a period.", however in all the notifications I got, there's a datetime value, which includes a dot, for example: "GRlRRWFJKUl2022-08-25T07:01:44.031817718Z", which brings the number of periods from expected 2 - to 3, and the number of expected string chunks to 4 instead of 3, can you please let me know what is the best practice recommended in this case? Do you search for a date time pattern and remove it before processing, or merge 2 chunks into 1, or I'm getting some not-normal notifications?

Replies

That is not normal, since these value are base64url encoded, there would never be anything human readable in them prior to decoding. If you share your app apple id or bundle id here or through a feedback ticket, I can take a look from our end on the format. Generally though, we've seen this before with something like curl where halfway through the output curl will just put the timestamp of the response. Depending on how you are implementing these, I would double check your input source to make sure it isn't being combined with other logging data.