XCode 13: iOS12.1 DYLD, Library not loaded: /usr/lib/swift/libswiftCoreData.dylib

We build and submit IPA to Appstore several days ago, by Xcode 13.4.1, and our App can be running on iOS 12 as normal. But after Apple publish iOS16, App was killed when launched on iOS12 . I found these logs in devices

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Description: DYLD, Library not loaded: /usr/lib/swift/libswiftCoreData.dylib

image not found

Does anyone have any idea?

Replies

We had the same problem. Did you solve it

I meet the problem too. I use xcode 14 and run to iphone 11.2 , and my app crashes when runs. The crash log is " dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/swift/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib Referenced from: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/aaaa/bbbb.app/bbbb Reason: image not found" It seems to a known issue with xcode 13.2 ,to view detail 13.2 release note . And I resloved it by set weak link to "other link flag", like this:-Wl,-weak-lswiftCoreGraphics -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/swift

• This might work but it's not the right answer here; I recommend that you follow the thread I referenced above.

Add a Comment