GameController not work properly on M1 Macbook (GCKeyboard and GCMouse handler not work when running iOS app on M1-Mac directly).

Hello everyone, I am debugging an iPadOS/iOS app on XCode and want to run it on Mac directly (choose "My Mac (Designed for iPad)"). Everything is all right except for the input.

When I press any key on my MacBook's keyboard or the mouse button on my connected mouse, I never accept any callback events (no print and no breakpoint worked in the handler callback block) via the GCMouse.current.mouseMovedHandler and GCKeyboard.coalesedKeyboard.keyboardInput.valueChangeHandler, while they seem to be registered successfully. (The same code works if I build and run an app on iPad connected with bluetooth keyboard and mouse.)

GCKeyboard.coalesedKeyboard and GCMouse.current are not nil, and I can accept GCkeyboardDidConnectNotification and GCMouseDidConnectNotification events. But if I connect multi keyboards, I receive connect notification only once.

And printf("%d", (int)keyboardInput.anyKeyPressed) in my Update Function is always "0"(false).

However, the callback in UIKit - (void)pressesBegan:(NSSet<UIPress *> *)presses withEvent:(UIPressesEvent *)event works. Is GameController not support MacBook's native keyboard and mouse input?

System Version: macOS Monterey 12.6

Device: MacBookPro(13-inch, M1, 2020)

XCode Version: 13.3.1

(Besides, when I connect the xbox/ps4 joystick, the GCController input handler work but will have very long delay. It's another question.)