"Doesn't support the Family Controls capability." Even after getting accepted for family control

I've requested for family control via: https://developer.apple.com/contact/request/family-controls-distribution & got approved.

I've now created new provision files with family control being checked in the identifiers & uploaded manually. Yet, still get:

Provisioning profile "redoAppStore" doesn't support the Family Controls capability.

Provisioning profile "redoAppStore" doesn't include the com.apple.developer.family-controls entitlement.

The family control capability is added to my main target (IOS app) as well.

What should I do to get it uploaded?

• P.S: This doesn't happen with IOS dev provision but with App Store distribution that I need.

Add a Comment

Replies

After being approved you need to manually go to the app's identifier page in Developer Apple and enable the "Family Controls (Distribution)" capability. The capability is hidden under a separate "Additional Capabilities" tab.

• Hello, your answer is very useful, I have changed it. No more errors

Add a Comment

hi, How do you get the results of the family control request ? email from Apple?

• I have the same question.Do you have any idea now?

• I have the same question. I submitted the request but have no idea how to track it.

Add a Comment

Hey,

How long did it take for your request to get approved?

Thanks,