Bluetooth issue of macOS Ventura

Always failed to add IOBluetoothSDPServiceRecord in macOS Ventura

As the title said, after I called the method "publishedServiceRecordWithDictionary", the Bluetooth XPC connection would always be interrupted and reset. The same code that I run in macOS Monterey is well executed without any warning.

And I got the following logs : [CoreBluetooth] XPC connection interrupted, resetting [IOBluetooth] Failed to add service record [CoreBluetooth] XPC connection interrupted, resetting [CoreBluetooth] XPC connection interrupted, resetting [CoreBluetooth] XPC connection interrupted, resetting [CoreBluetooth] XPC connection interrupted, resetting

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of HSIN-YAN-YU Down vote post of HSIN-YAN-YU
2.3k views
  • Try to modify the SDP file, and all the XPC connection error are resolved. But the SDP still fails to publish....

• Update :

After upgrade my mac to macOS 13.0.1 The "publishedServiceRecordWithDictionary" still not work

Please help, thanks!

• After update my mac to macOS 13.0.1. The "publishedServiceRecordWithDictionary" still not work.I had already modify the SDP file and resolve the "XPC connection interrupted, resetting" problem, but still get "Failed to add service record" warning.

Add a Comment

Replies

Update :

After upgrade my mac to macOS 13.0.1. The "publishedServiceRecordWithDictionary" still not work.
I had already modify the SDP file and resolve the "XPC connection interrupted, resetting" problem, but still get "Failed to add service record" warning.

Please help, thanks!

• I have the same issue.

Add a Comment

IOS 16.3 on iphone 2020 se OS 13.2 on mac mini

Impossible to connect iphone with mac on bluetooth.

Also having this problem in OSX Monterey 12.6.

I have the same issue. I submitted a paid support request to apple, and they asked me to submit a bug. I did. Waiting, no response. This is from 6 months ago.

• I did some research. calling publishedServiceRecord on Ventura with any 16bit uuid in ServiceClassIDList WILL crash bluetoothd. This will disconnect all bluetooth devices (keyboard, mouse, headphones, watch etc...) from the Mac and then reconnect. This problem does not happen if you are using a 128 bit UUID.

This seems to be fixed in the Public Beta of Sonoma.

Add a Comment

This bug has been fixed in MacOS Sonoma.