App was approved, but still shows "In Review"

I submitted my app for review and it is was approved. I received an email saying "Your submission was accepted for release on the App Store" and the App Review page on App Store Connect shows it was approved.

However, under IOS app, it still shows "in Review" with the yellow clock item and of course is not on the App Store. Does anyone know how long it will take to reflect approval, and when it will become available on the App Store?

Normally it is quite immediate.

But I notice these days that there are some problems in Appstore Connect: long delay to access some pages or even failure to access.

I have the same issue, did it get resolved? What did you have to do?

Having this issue right now also!

Hi having the same issue, is there a way to resolve this?

Could someone here please write what the solution was? Do we just have to wait longer?

We also got an email today with the subject "Your submission was accepted." and the message "Congratulations! Your submission was accepted for release on the App Store."

But the second email with the subject "Ready for Sale", which actually comes immediately afterwards, has not arrived.

Now 5 hours have passed and the status of the app is still "In Review".

It would be very nice if someone who had this situation before would write their experiences and the solution here.

App was approved, but still shows "In Review"

Q