Apple Sales Report Currency

Hi Team,

I am downloading the Apple sales report programmatically through API.

I am downloading "Summary Sales Report" . I am not able to get what is the currency conversion used by apple.

I am not able to calculate revenue as the customer price is in non dollar currencies. I am using a third party API to get the conversion rates of the day.

Can someone advice me how to get the conversion rate used by apple when a subscription is purchased?

Regards

Replies

The currency conversion is applied when Apple makes the payment to you, not when the customer makes the purchase from Apple.

You can see the rates used on the "Payments & Financial Reports" screen in AppStore Connect, after the payment has been made to you. (Before the payment is made to you, the screen shows an estimate.)

There is no API to download this, but you can download a CSV file by clicking on the small square with an arrow pointing down on that page.

I filed a bug requesting an API to download this (FB5446792) in 2017, which was closed as a duplicate. Feel free to submit your own!

Thank you for the reply. Where can I find this "Payments & Financial Reports" in Apple Connect? I cannot see it on my connect portal.

This is a pain, google is much simple it privides the complete dollar money with all the conversions done.

PFA the Screen shot.

Go to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/

There is a huge button labelled "Payments and Financial Reports".