invalid_client Sign In With Apple JS

I've been experiencing something weird. I've created a site with a "Sign In With Apple JS" button (siwa js) that is working and a another testing (site) that is working as well (2 sites working). I've tried to do the same (again) with different url, different app id, different service... (third case in parallel). The third time, I'm receiving and invalid_client error (I can't find why). But this wasn't the most weird of all. This it was: I've removed the settings of the second site (testing site) from the apple developer site and it continues working at least for 18 hours (until now). How on earth siwa can work after removing the app id, the service id, the key and the domains form the developer site? I've created a case with apple because it seems siwa is cached and no new deffinition is working (for me).

Follow-up: 814563991

Follow-up: 814563991

Facing the same issue. Any luck solving it?

We started having this problem on December 1st, 2022 for Sign in with Apple for our app and on the web. As far as we know nothing changed on our side. Users who had already authenticated with us are receiving the invalid_client error. If they retry then it usually goes through, but we have no idea how to get this fixed / if there is a workaround.

invalid_client Sign In With Apple JS

Q