Sign in with Apple - Services ID List do not update

Hi guys,

I have been using a services id for my apps and websites to use Sign in with Apple feature over 3 months. All of a sudden the website urls and return urls I newly add to the services id don't work. I am getting "invalid_request Invalid web redirect url." errrors.

I have checked the urls carefully, (https), I also added many new ones but none of them worked.

In order to test it I also removed some of the current return urls from my websites to see if it will stop working but no, the ones I removed still work which kind of confirms my theory that it does not update the list, it is bugged.

Quite weirdly, the new native apps I submitted to the store also does not work, it gives the error "Sign-up Not Completed"

Does any one have any idea? Such a weird problem all of a sudden

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of boostit Down vote post of boostit
2.7k views

Replies

Look this case https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/720921 Sign In With Apple is stuck (maybe cached) and no new deffinition is working I have a case with Apple (FB11834673) but they remain silent...

exactly the same problem and they remain silent. It drove me crazy that I could not find see any post related to this problem. Now I feel better

I have the exact same experience, including removing current return urls from a service id, and despite that fact they continue to work. I am attempting to implement sign in on a website. No new App Ids I create work (invalid client). New new service ids or even return urls in existing service ids work (invalid redirect).

This issue probably hasn't gained much momentum because it will only affect new things, while anyone with existing service Ids is probably fine. On top of that, if you're like me and doing this for the first time, it's easy to assume that the problem lies on your side rather than Apple's. I believe I have exhausted all possible avenues on my side. This definitely seems like some kind of a caching issue. Check your CDNs - I don't think they're getting invalidated.

Does anyone have an update? I have the same problem

Hi all,

To prevent sending sensitive JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) in plain text, you should create a report in Feedback Assistant to share the details requested below. Additionally, if I determine the error is caused by an internal issue in the operating system or Apple ID servers, the appropriate engineering teams have access to the same information and can communicate with you directly for more information, if needed. Please follow the instructions below to submit your feedback.

For "Sign Up Not Completed" errors occurring with your native app, perform the following steps:

1. Install the Accounts/AuthKit profile on your iOS, macOS, tvOS, or watchOS device.

2. Reproduce the issue and make a note of the timestamp when the issue occurred, while optionally capturing screenshots or video.

3. Gather a sysdiagnose on the same iOS, macOS, tvOS, or watchOS device.

4. Ensure your feedback contains the following information:

a. the primary App ID or Bundle ID

b. the user’s Apple ID, email address, and/or identity token

c. the sysdiagnose gathered after reproducing the issue

d. the timestamp of when the issue was reproduced

e. screenshots or videos of errors and unexpected behaviors (optional)

For issues occurring with your web service, ensure your feedback contains the following information:

• the primary App ID and Services ID
  • the user’s Apple ID, email address, and/or identity token
  • the failing request, including all parameter values, and error responses (if applicable)
  • the timestamp of when the issue was reproduced (optional)
  • screenshots or videos of errors and unexpected behaviors (optional)

Submitting your feedback

Before you submit to Feedback Assistant, please confirm the requested information above (for your native app, web service, or email delivery) is included in your feedback. Failure to provide the requested information will only delay my investigation into the reported issue within your Sign in with Apple client.

After your submission to Feedback Assistant is complete, please respond to this thread with the Feedback ID. Once received, we can begin our investigation and determine if this issue is caused by an error within your client, a configuration issue within your developer account, or an underlying system bug.

Cheers,

Paris