Notice about Apple's one-time purchase

How can I be notified of the server address I specify in real time after the user purchases a one-time item? I only saw that the subscription data can be pushed to my server address. This is the subscription push: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstoreservernotifications/responsebodyv2decodedpayload, where can I see the one-time subscription?

• Thank you, we need a one-time purchase notification because we need to analyze and optimize which products users have purchased from us, so that we can launch better products to provide to users. According to what you said so far, one-time purchase The data needs to be obtained by our own initiative, right?

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Purchase of consumables, non-consumables, and non-renewing Subscriptions do not generate App Store Server Notifications as there is no action to take server side. Purchase is initiated, completed, validate and delivered on-device. But if there is a need for this, we would love your feedback and business justification. feedbackassistant.apple.com

• Thank you, we need a one-time purchase notification because we need to analyze and optimize which products users have purchased from us, so that we can launch better products to provide to users. According to what you said so far, one-time purchase The data needs to be obtained by our own initiative, right?

Add a Comment

Replies

Purchase of consumables, non-consumables, and non-renewing Subscriptions do not generate App Store Server Notifications as there is no action to take server side. Purchase is initiated, completed, validate and delivered on-device. But if there is a need for this, we would love your feedback and business justification. feedbackassistant.apple.com

Add a Comment