Verify tick goes away after trying to verify enterprise apps

So recently I've downloaded this app called "Setbeat" and trusted their enterprise. The app has been working for about a week and then a popup comes up when I open the application stating "Untrusted Enterprise Developer". Seeing this, I went back to Settings>General>Device Management and pressed on my enterprise. There is a blue button that says "Verify App" and under, it states that Setbeat is not verified. I pressed on the verify button and a little verifying loading bar comes up for about half a second before it disappears. To my suprise, the app is still unverified and I still cannot use it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Replies

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue and nothing seems to be working at the moment. I have downloaded apps from 5 different enterprise developers which were working pretty well until recently I am unable to verify the developer. Under device management when I click on the enterprise developer, it says all the apps are verified until deletion, however just under it it states that the apps are unverified. Clicking verify shows the loading button for half a second just like in your case, and still doesn't let me verify. Any solutions/ideas for this?

I'm having the same thing happen. Did anyone figure this out? I was wondering if it's something like this:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/51661

But I would expect some response if the server is down.

Did anyone solve this issue?