Can’t find variable: AMS

Hello i try to click

Media and purchase > View account >

Says; Cannot connect Can’t find variable : AMS Retry

i press retry but nothing is happening.

any suggestions?

Thank you.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Applego34 Down vote post of Applego34
22k views
  • I’m having the same problem and cannot add apps because of this.

Add a Comment

Replies

Can not change region bc of this error

Same issue for me. As I relocate from another region, this bug prevents me from download new apps. Hopefully a workaround will be proposed soon.

Same problem. Can’t view purchases. Big problem!

Same problem!

I was able to change mine. Let me help you out guys.

First go to Apple Store then go to settings

Then click your acct/username

then click country/region on the next page

then u can change it from there. Just select the country.

Then accept the terms and conditions and ur good to go! Best of luck. Let me know if u'll have any problems 😊

• I did so & canceled my Apple Music subscription (because when we do what you said, it requires that you cancel any active Apple subcriptions before you can change your country/region), yet it only changes the region on your phone, not in the iTunes Store.

& thus, doesn't change in the AppStore.

I'll do it again & change my Apple subscription's before the end of the month & see if this way actually ends up working this time around.

• Thank you! It's helped me. also need cancel Apple Music subscription

• this worked, thank you!

I had a similar problem but managed to sort it out! I first changed the region online by logging to appleid page but that still didn’t let me change my billing address in the phone settings. The next thing I did was going to App Store and changing my region and billing address there. That automatically changed it on iTunes and in the settings as well. It seems like there’s an error where instead of directing you to the App Store, it takes you to iTunes. It’s impossible to change the region from there, hence why it shows the missing data info. Hope that helps!

Same problem here… I moved to a different country and want to change my region.

Same issue. Has there been any fix yet?