Xcode 14.3: App built is not able to open on iOS 13.6

• Such problems have occurred on several of my devices, and user feedback has been received. After the problems, I chose Decisive Xcode to downgrade to 14.2 and submit again for AppStore review. It is recommended that you do not try to update Xcode when it is not stable.

And backward compatibility is a painful thing, according App Store using charts to see using iOS13 users percentage did little, but can't afford to choose compatible

• I am using Xcode 14.2 not 14.3 and still I am facing this crash on my iOS 13.6 device. How did you manage to work it out with Xcode 14.2? @blueberry6401

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Thanks 👍

• No it has'nt

• @edford Today 14 Jun 2023, I tried Xcode 14.3.1, but the issue still persists. My app keeps crashing on iOS 13.6 device. What is the way out?

Add a Comment

Replies

My users on iOS 13 are reporting crash on start as well. iOS 13.6 so far. Hope that Apple comes with more than suggesting them upgrading to iOS 15/16.

same issue

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0×0000000000000000 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Description: DYLD, Assertion failed: (gotLocation), function applyFixupsTolmage_block_invoke_3, file /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/ com.apple.xbs/Sources/dyld/dyld-733.3.1/dyld3/Loading.cpp, line 779. Highlighted by Thread: O

I have the same issue !!!

We've received several Feedback Reports on this crash, and are investigating. Thank you to those that filed those reports.

• Are there any classes we should avoid to dodge the crash?

• Are there any updates regarding this? The crash is blocking us to upgrade Xcode right now.

Add a Comment

This is happening for us as well, would love to hear if this can be addressed in a future Xcode release.

Same for me...

We have to use Xcode 14.2 to fix this. Thanks Apple to fix this... 🙏😭

Any solution? or we should turn to xcode14.2?

• Thanks 👍

• No it has'nt

• @edford Today 14 Jun 2023, I tried Xcode 14.3.1, but the issue still persists. My app keeps crashing on iOS 13.6 device. What is the way out?

Add a Comment

14.3.1 same issue

I have the very same issue, can't list all simulators, but I can list in projects created on older versions of Xcode.

I don’t know if xcode15 has fixed this problem?

Same problem with Xcode 15, my app crash on iOS14 simulator (but it's working with Xcode 14.3.1)