Unsatisfied entitlements: com.apple.developer.driverkit.transport.pci

Hi all,

I got the entiltlements for the DriverKit PCI (primary match). so I added it to my driver app ID. so, I can show the ~~transport.pci entitlement item on my provision profile.

However, macOS system still block the my driver, and log show the " Unsatisfied entitlements: com.apple.developer.driverkit.transport.pci"

Replies

self solved

I created new app different app ID when requested system-extension entitlements. So I match the app ID and array key and values with profile of automatic mode. and then I can running my app.

self solved

I created new app different app ID when requested system-extension entitlements. So I match the app ID and array key and values with profile of automatic mode. and then I can running my app.

Hi, could you please tell me more informations about how to slove this question?

I added "com.apple.developer.driverkit.transport.pci" into .entitlements file under the Entitlements File Key and showed "Unsatisfied entitlements: com.apple.developer.driverkit.transport.pci" error code after run the driver.

Then, I tried to add "DriverKit PCI" into it, and log showed the " Unsatisfied entitlements:DriverKit PCI"

Last, I added "IOPCIPrimaryMatch"into Info.plist file under the Information Property List -> IOKitPersonakities Dictionary but it can't identify the device via IOPCIPrimaryMatch value.