Your app requires users to provide their name and/or phone number after using Sign in with Apple.

Hello community! To begin I want to say that I am a junior developer. We are about to publish our app, after several tests in TestFlight and we received that our app was rejected for the following reason:

Guideline 4.0 - Design

Your app offers Sign in with Apple as a login option but does not follow the design and user experience requirements for Sign in with Apple. Specifically:

- Your app requires users to provide their name and/or phone number after using Sign in with Apple. This information is already provided by the Authentication Services framework.

These requirements provide the consistent experience users expect when using Sign In with Apple to authenticate or log in to an account.

Next Steps

Please review the Sign in with Apple experience in your app to address the issues we identified above.

Resources

• To learn more about App Store design requirements, see App Store Review Guideline 4 - Design.
  • For an overview of design and formatting recommendations for Sign in with Apple, review the Human Interface Guidelines.

The application, after logging in with apple, gives the user the option to edit the name and phone number, and we save that information in our personalized server. And I am using the Ionic-Cordova framework and for Google Plus authentication --> cordova-plugin-googleplus.

I was reading the guides and the resources that they offer me, but I did not reach a good resolution. Any ideas for this problem?

Thank you so much!

Replies

are u solved?