Apple Pay Entitlement team are ghosting me

Hi, I am reaching out to the developer forum to see if anyone has any advice on how to progress with a certificate for pay entitlements.

I think it is worth mentioning that I am not wanting to use wallet pass for payments, my intention is for door access and visitor passes, this may be the reason it is taking so long but to just not reply to any messages. makes me think if my mail is going to junk?

I first completed the registration form on the 20th March and although the team initially got back, wanting more questions answered, I have not heard anything from them in over a month. I am constantly emailing the generic email address but to no avail.

Is it normal to be waiting 6 weeks for a response? Does anyone have a named contact or a new way I can approach this? Im just pulling my hair out. If the application is not successful why don't they just tell me or at least give me some constructive feedback. It is not my intention to in any way bad mouth the Pay Entitlement Team but I just don't know what to do now?

I have spoken to different support teams within in Apple to see if I can get a named contact but they all tell me this is not possible.

Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated.