Xcode not Loading projects or new Projects

I keep getting this in the terminal. I'm new in the Apple world. My Xcode was working two days ago and out of nowhere today started giving me problems. Please Help. I already unistalled and re-installed the app, updated my MacOs to Ventura 13.4 version.

objc[1164]: Class DYShaderAnalyzerNextGPU is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/MTLToolsShaderProfiler.framework/Versions/A/MTLToolsShaderProfiler (0x141881808) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/GPUTools/PlugIns/GLToolsShaderProfilerMobileSupport.gtplugin/Contents/MacOS/GLToolsShaderProfilerMobileSupport (0x1441ab610). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Replies

me too

bjc[16455]: Class ASVError is implemented in both /Users/***/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/GPUToolsCore.framework/Versions/A/GPUToolsCore (0x13589f050) and /Users/***/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/PlugIns/GPUDebugger.ideplugin/Contents/Frameworks/GPUToolsASVC.framework/Versions/A/GPUToolsASVC (0x13559f338). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[16455]: Class DYShaderAnalyzerNextGPU is implemented in both /Users/***/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/MTLToolsShaderProfiler.framework/Versions/A/MTLToolsShaderProfiler (0x135d38c60) and /Users/***/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/GPUTools/PlugIns/GLToolsShaderProfilerMobileSupport.gtplugin/Contents/MacOS/GLToolsShaderProfilerMobileSupport (0x14c2739c0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.