Problem with testing Object Capture for iOS

Hey!

I'm trying to add this line to my project:

var session = ObjectCaptureSession()

But it automatically says "Cannot find 'ObjectCaptureSession' in scope"

I cannot get this error to go away, so I haven't continued trying the snippets provided on your video.

Is there anything else I need to install or configure before this is ready?

I'm importing:

import RealityKit import SwiftUI import Firebase

In your video you mentioned that there is a sample code, but I can only find the snippets rather than a project. It's fine if there is no sample code, just that on the video you mentioned it, so it's confusing to not have the code, when it's mentioned so much on the video.

Xcode 15- Beta iOS17 Sim installed MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 a

• I understand that the sample code is not yet available. Thank you in advance.

• So it seems the ObjectCaptureSession is not available on the simulator, so you need to attach a device that has LiDAR and runs iOS 17 to get rid of this issue.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

This was fixed by attaching a device with iOS 17 In my case it's an iPad with Lidar and iOS 17 installed.

I read on a different comment that ObjectCaptureSession is not available on the simulator.

Replies

This was fixed by attaching a device with iOS 17 In my case it's an iPad with Lidar and iOS 17 installed.

I read on a different comment that ObjectCaptureSession is not available on the simulator.