Logs are still private even after installing Wallet Logging Profile

Hi, I'm currently developing Apple Pay In-App Provisioning and have encountered an issue with viewing logs necessary for debugging. I've followed the instructions listed in https://download.developer.apple.com/iOS/iOS_Logs/Wallet_Logging_Instructions.pdf and have installed the relevant wallet profile. After repeating the issue, and opening up the sysdiagnose file on my mac, the logs that i'm interested in is still hidden with private tags.

The device I'm using to develop on is an iPhone 11, runnning on iOS 16.5. The version of Xcode is 14.3. I am also using a sandbox account on the device if that is relevant to the issue.

Below are screenshots of the logs I'm interested in.

Any help in solving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of RaiKouz Down vote post of RaiKouz

Replies

I’ve seen this before, and after some spelunking I finally tracked it down to a DTS tech support incident that I took back in Feb. My investigation concluded that this was a bug without any viable workaround. The developer I was working with filed a bug report about it (r. 104924862). I believe the fix is in the current beta releases. I haven’t actually checked that myself, but I recommend that you give it a try and let us know how you get along.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Got same <private> marks with any 16.x Now with public beta iOS 17 log are fully visible

Thanks for checking.

Now with public beta iOS 17 log are fully visible

Cool. That gels with my reading of the resolution for that bug (r. 104924862).

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"