Reality Composer Pro crashed when click 'Particle Emitter' button

The version of Reality Composer Pro is 1.0 from Xcode 15 beta 2. Every time I click 'Particle Emitter' button, it will crash. I can't open the Diorama, the demo from document, neither.

• I have an Intel Mac and it is also crashing on trying to add a Particle Emitter

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Hi, are you on an Intel Mac? We have a few known issues on intel that could cause this. If you have a crash report that you can share that would help diagnose the issue.

Replies

Hi, are you on an Intel Mac? We have a few known issues on intel that could cause this. If you have a crash report that you can share that would help diagnose the issue.

I am also having the exact same issue on an Intel Mac. I have attached my crash report to this.

here is my crash report

I have intel Mac too, and have the exact same issue.

Here is another CrashReport - Hopefully it will help fixing the bug soon :)

• Same issue here. Been a couple of weeks. Any idea when this might get fixed? Would love to see how P.E.'s work.

Add a Comment

Same issue here. Would love to see how P.E.'s work. Any ETA on repairs?

Hi, I have the same issue, also on an intel

I faced this same problem. Clicked on ParticleEmitter and it crashed. Diorama crashes and wwdc23 session 10083 is not workable on the the platform. Please take a look and plan to address it asap. Platform is:

• MacBook Pro (2020) -- 2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 -- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB
  • MacOS: 14.0 Beta (23A5286i) -- Sonoma 14.0 Beta (23A5286i) -- Before this I tried on MacOS Ventura 13.4 and 13.4.1 both as well, faced same problem

This has now been fixed in the new Xcode 15 Beta 5 ( I had the problem and have tried the new version and it works ) It is very slow for me but my MacBook is on the older side, but it didn't crash :)