Can I manipulate Messages App UI Using AppExtensions or from other iOS Apps?

Hi, I want to manipulate the Messages App UI and render some information by Using other iOS Apps or AppExtensions. My queries are below mentioned:

1. For messages received from unknown sender, I want to replace the person avatar with some logo. Screenshot1 attached for reference.

2. I want to customise the unknown message sender mobile number with some text e.g. +91-xxxxxxx74 with some company name like Apple without intervening and registering with operators. Screenshot2 attached for reference.

3. Last, After filtering with MessageFilterExtension when we open a message, just below the message I want to show some information like Unsafe or Suspicious. Screenshot3 attached for reference.

If there is any other way to show the information to user that message received is not safe or suspicious.

• Hi All, In addition to above post, screenshots are uploaded in wrong order. Screenshots are displayed in following order Screenshot2 -> Screenshot1 -> Screenshot3. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks in advance.

Add a Comment