Apple Vision Pro developer labs sign-up

I (think) I just signed up for the Apple Vision Pro developer labs - but am not sure if it went as intended.

After submitting my screenshots - I was pushed to a screen prompting me to sign-out of my Apple account.

No indication I successfully submitted a request / no email.

Has that been other people's experience?

6 days later - I've still heard nothing...

Anyone else try to sign-up and here anything back?

I'd just like a confirmation I'm under consideration for attendance... At some point I'd need to buy some plane tickets...

Hey! After I registered the page showed a 'thank you' message followed by a note that i would receive my registration status by the 3rd of August. It displayed this message for both the labs I signed up for (different cities.) I received 2 emails (per each location) after I signed up letting me know they have "received my admission" & "We appreciate your interest in “Apple Vision Pro developer labs - 'insert city'.” We’ll review your request and reply with your registration status soon."

So hopefully, we find out today! I registered for late August sessions, 17th & 25th

I eventually just resubmitted my application. Got an acceptance to the workshop the next day! Assuming the first one had some kind of technical glitch...

Apple Vision Pro developer labs sign-up

Q