Isn't there anyone at Apple Search Ads who understands the intent of the question?

I clearly see that Today tab advertising is only available for a specific country, and I don't understand why they aren't answering why it doesn't appear for other countries. The app is on sale in democratic countries, excluding communist and autocratic nations.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Search Ads.

Upon reviewing your app ‘’, we have confirmed that it is currently only possible to advertise in the Today tab domestically.

Eligibility of your app for the Today tab is continually reviewed based on current Apple policies and restrictions. We apologize, but we cannot provide detailed information about the review process.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any other inquiries, please let us know. We will do our best to assist you.

Thank you, Apple Search Ads Team

For rapid mastery of Apple Search Ads Advanced, learn more about Apple Search Ads certification: https://searchads.apple.com/kr/help/get-started/0070-learn-about-certification

On 3 Aug 2023 at 6:36 pm, .com> wrote:

Campaign Name:

Description: The app has passed a customized page review and if you select Today tab advertising, it's impossible to select abroad. I don't know why.