[Kernel Panic] Macbook M1 HDMI Port Crash

I am using a Macbook M1, 14 inch, 2021 model: 16GB memory, 8 cores, running Ventura 13.5. I have hooked it up to a DELL U2414H monitor as a main display via a HDMI cable. Every few hours of use and seemingly at random, the kernel panics and restarts my computer. Upon restarting, the attached crash report appears. I cannot make out anything from the crash report except that it is related to my Apple HDMI port.

Software enhancements may take a few weeks or months, and that is fine. But repeated crashes? That is unacceptable, especially from Apple. I am a student and I can't begin to imagine the chaos that will ensue if my entire system crashes in the midst of an online examination. I have repeatedly sent the crash reports to the Apple development team since they began happening, but none of the software updates seem to address this problem. I am thus trying the developer forums for a solution.

Please assist me in my problem. Thank you.

I am not able to upload any further text logs of the 1,500,000 character panic log as text files as the forum post is literally giving me errors in posting them. The text logs represent approximately 400,000 characters of the panic log. Below is attached an image of what the error message looks like upon encountering the kernel panic and having the system restarted. Appreciate any help, thanks.

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

I am experiencing the same issue with almost the same exact message (up until Paniclog version: 14 almost everything is exactly the same). I was on macOS Monterey and ended up getting stuck in a restart loop. I then had to re-install Monterey, and then update to Ventura 13.5. But the computer continues to do the same thing. Out of curiosity:

1. How do you know that the crash report has to do with your HDMI port? Which section leads you to think of HDMI?
  2. If you have a touchpad, is that working? Mine is not working, and I think it may have something to do with Bluetooth.

sorry, probably not the help you're looking for. But it's relieving to know there is someone else experiencing the same issue.

[Kernel Panic] Macbook M1 HDMI Port Crash

Q