Developer Mode disappeared on iOS 17 beta 6 image

After installed iOS 17 beta 6 image on iPhone 14 Pro Max, the "Developer Mode" disappeared from system settings. Now Xcode doesn't recognize my device because Developer Mode is off. Is there anyway to turn it on?

The previous iOS 17 beta 3 image works fine.

All the web documentation on developer mode, be it Apple's or otherwise, seems to be inaccurate now. Developer mode cannot be found on the iPhone, iPad, Apple Vision Pro or Mac currently under the released OSs as of 12-June-2024. An Apple systems engineer and I are searching for answers on this (they were investigating before I called them). It makes WWDC2024 taste like a Coke gone flat and warm without being able to dev with the new ideas against your devices. (ruins the WWDC experience frankly)

I just checked on my personal iPhone (iPhone 13 mini ftw!) and Developer Mode is right there under Settings > Privacy & Security > Developer Mode. My phone is a production device running 17.5.1 that’s never seen a beta release of iOS.

I’m not sure why it’s failing in your environment. Is your device enrolled into an enterprise’s management system? It’s possible that it’s preventing you from accessing Development Mode.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Developer Mode disappeared on iOS 17 beta 6 image

Q