After screen repair -> the version of macOS need to be reinstalled ; but fail

Hi guys and girls, I need your help. I was on the last beta version of Sonoma and I had to replace the screen of my Macbook pro m1.

->The problem I'm having is that when the mac starts up it goes to recovery and displays "The version of macOS on the selected drive needs to be reinstalled".

It suggested that I reinstall Sonoma, which I did, but I rebooted and the same message appeared. I then erased the SSD disk with disk utility and chose to reinstall the latest version of Ventura. The installer did the job, the Mac restarted and displayed the same problem.

Can you help me?

I took the Mac back to the after-sales service on Saturday afternoon.

On first boot when I got the Macbook back, it went into Recovery Mode to force me to reinstall the system and offered me Sonoma, which I had installed. Apparently the installation went well, but I had the same problem when I rebooted.

Since then, I've reset Nvram in case it helps, but to no avail. Then I erased the SSD disk in the recovery mode disk utility and reinstalled the current Ventura system. The problem remains the same. Then I created 2 partitions and reinstalled the system, but it doesn't change anything.

On the other hand, I don't know if the system installs correctly because each time it says 1h 15 or 20 but it takes much less time.

I'm going back to the after-sales service to check on Monday.

Having the same issue. Did you resolve it or did they exchange for a new MacBook. I'm on a MacBook Air m2

After screen repair -> the version of macOS need to be reinstalled ; but fail

Q