VisionOS Simulator with ARKit Features

I have a few problems with the visionOS Simulator. The visionOS simulator does not show up the World Sense permission Pop-up Window, although I have entered the NSWorldSensingUsageDescription in the info.plist. As a result, my app always crashes in the visionOS simulator when I want to run the PlaneDetectionProvider or the SceneReconstructionProvider on my AR session with the Error: 'ar_plane_detection_provider is not supported on this device.' So I can’t test ARKit features in my simulator.

But I have already seen a few videos in which ARKit functions - such as the PlaneDetection - work in the simulator, as in the video I have attached here. Have you had similar experiences to me, or does it work for you without any problems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ-TJ8Ln7NY&list=PLzoXsQeVGa05gAK0LVLQhZJEjFFKSdup0&index=2

The Youtube example is using AnchorEntity(.plane(.horizontal, classification: .table, minimumBounds: [0.5, 0.5]))

Acc to Apple: (here)

If you don’t need a specific plane in your app and you’re rendering your app’s 3D content in RealityKit, you can use an AnchorEntity instead. This approach lets you attach 3D content to a plane without prompting the person for world-sensing permission and without any particular knowledge of where that plane is relative to the person.

You are getting the error because you may be using an AR session, which does not work yet in the simulator

VisionOS Simulator with ARKit Features

Q