Xcode 15 RC - visionOS has disappeared

I cant run my visionOS project with Xcode 15 RC, Apple Vision Pro target has disappeared I cant install on location settings tab and if I try to create new project visionOS app dont appear.

Any solution ?

PD: My visionOS project run successfully on beta 6 and 8.

Answered by Masakaz in 764585022

Hi,

According to the description of the Xcode 15 RC Download Page,

For development with the visionOS SDK, continue to use Xcode 15 beta 8.

You can still use beta 8 instead.

I suppose the visionOS is still beta, so the release version of Xcode doesn't include visionOS SDK.

Accepted Answer

Hi,

According to the description of the Xcode 15 RC Download Page,

For development with the visionOS SDK, continue to use Xcode 15 beta 8.

You can still use beta 8 instead.

I suppose the visionOS is still beta, so the release version of Xcode doesn't include visionOS SDK.

Having thrown XCode 15 Beta 8 away, so that Xcode 15 RC had a clean install, how can we download and go back to Beta 8 for our Vision Pro products? Xcode 15 Beta 8 is no longer on the download page!

Go to the "More" tab of downloads and then search "Xcode 15 beta 8" and it will appear.

Makes no sense. Regardless of whether vision PRO is beta or not it should be in Xcode 15. I just downloaded the RC on a new machine with a slow connection in the utterly sane assumption that the RC would have everything in the beta version, are we expected to always be on a beta version from now on if we want to continue to develop for this platform.

Xcode 15 RC - visionOS has disappeared

Q