Unable to import vpn IKE profile on MacOS

Hello,

I had to create an IKE VPN profile to use this service from my Mac running Ventura, so I was directed to the Apple Configurator application where I was able to find how to proceed, except that the import was not successful. not, here are the logs that I capture on the ProfilesSettingsExt processes:

[ERROR] [501:CPPrefPaneExt:<0x3faf>] [CE] XPC: InstallProfile <User:501> ==> Error Domain=ConfigProfilePluginDomain Code=-319 "Les données utiles « Service VPN » n’ont pas pu être installées. Le serveur VPN n’a pas pu être créé." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Les données utiles « Service VPN » n’ont pas pu être installées. Le serveur VPN n’a pas pu être créé.}
[501:CPPrefPaneExt] Number of <Device> profiles found: 0 (Filtered: 0)
[501:CPPrefPaneExt] ReloadProfiles: device profiles: 0
[501:CPPrefPaneExt] === CPF_GetInstalledProfiles === (<User: 501>)
[501:CPPrefPaneExt] Number of <User: 501> profiles found: 0 (Filtered: 0)
[501:CPPrefPaneExt] ReloadProfiles: user profiles: 0
[501:CPPrefPaneExt] Building ProfilesListView with sections:Optional(0)  selection:Binding<Set<String>>(transaction: SwiftUI.Transaction(plist: []), location: SwiftUI.LocationBox<SwiftUI.FunctionalLocation<Swift.Set<Swift.String>>>, _value: Set([]))  emptyList:Optional("Aucun profil installé")  oip: true  disableRemove: true
[501:CPPrefPaneExt] ProfileInstall: PROGRESS: <Completed>
[501:CPPrefPaneExt] [CE] Profile installation (IKEv2 test (laptop.64286FD8-B086-4A63-A1BB-D9CFA279F231:08BFF8E1-3296-43E6-9CEC-A40B31A4A7D4)) ==> Error Domain=ConfigProfilePluginDomain Code=-319 "Les données utiles « Service VPN » n’ont pas pu être installées. Le serveur VPN n’a pas pu être créé." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Les données utiles « Service VPN » n’ont pas pu être installées. Le serveur VPN n’a pas pu être créé.}
Warning: -[NSWindow makeKeyWindow] called on _NSAlertPanel 0x7fa91294aa50 which returned NO from -[NSWindow canBecomeKeyWindow].
order window: 15f op: 1 relative: 15f related: 0
Item (<private>) is attached but is too large to fit without clipping. minWidth=72.000000

It works if I try to import L2TP or IPSEC profiles with total random parameters.

Answered by pymousse in 765071022

Ok, finally it works !

I had to specify my internal DNS server in the Apple configurator.

Accepted Answer

Ok, finally it works !

I had to specify my internal DNS server in the Apple configurator.

Unable to import vpn IKE profile on MacOS

Q