watchOS I'm having a lot of trouble with the specifications.

We sincerely thank you for granting us your valuable time.

Our company is currently facing several issues related to the Apple Watch app, and we would appreciate any expert advice you could provide. Your responses to the following questions amidst your busy schedule would be greatly beneficial to us.

■Question 1 After successfully installing an Apple Watch-specific app from the iPhone and subsequently deleting it, we attempted to reinstall it. Could you please provide guidance on how to uninstall and reinstall the app in cases where it is displayed as "Purchased"? We would like to know whether the app cannot be installed a second time once it has been installed from the iPhone.

■Question 2 When trying to install an Apple Watch-specific app by obtaining it from the "App Store" on the iPhone and attempting installation from the "Watch app", there are instances where the app does not appear on My Watch. Could you kindly provide information on factors that may influence whether the app is displayed or not, should you possess such information?

■Question 3 Could you please instruct us on how to directly launch an Apple Watch-specific app on the iPhone, and also how to guide users to the corresponding "App Store" page of the app? As Apple Watch-specific apps cannot be installed from the "App Store" on the iPhone, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

watchOS I'm having a lot of trouble with the specifications.

Q